Opportunities to Serve a Teen Mom
- Life Education Group Night Speaker— Share information about your trade or skill
- Mentor–Be a role model and personal support for a teen mother or teen father
- Childcare Volunteer–Care for teen mother’s children on Life Education Group Nights
- Meal Provider–Cook and deliver a meal to a workshop group
- Care Team Member–Seek to provide basic needs (clothing, toys, baby items)
- Group Grandmother–Be a grandmother figure for one of the Kindred Life Ministry Sites
- Financial Counseling Volunteer–Share biblical financial principles with teen mothers
- Tutor–Assist a teen mother with school work
- Student Volunteer/Intern–assist with direct services and other support roles
Opportunities to Serve the Kindred Life Ministry
- Coordinator Roles (Life Education Meals, Life Education Childcare, Fundraising, Care Team)
- Office Volunteer-assist with mailings and office activities
- Financial Investor–Invest financially and become a regular donor
- Prayer Guardian–Pray for the teen mothers, staff and ministry
- Board Member–Provide leadership and guidance for the ministry
- Church Champion–Communicate ministry needs and information to your church
Other Ways to Get Involved
Tee Off For Kindred Life – Help out at our annual golf fundraiser, Tee Off For Kindred Life.
Sippy Cup Thrive Drive – Organize a sip cup or coin drive with your family, community or church group
Kindred Life Alumni – Connect and serve a teen mother and her child by sharing your own experiences.
TEAM THRIVE – Raise awareness and financial support when you compete in a race of your choice
So many needs. So many opportunities.
Are you moved to serve? Contact us now and start making a difference in the life of a young family right away. We are currently looking for volunteers to assist with our 2019 events.