To support the Ministry of Kindred Life and its teen mothers, children and families by raising awareness, volunteering time, and fundraising. Kindred Life Alumni strive to use our talents, influence and experience to empower fellow members through building relationships, mutual support and encouraging spiritual growth.
The Alumni Group will be referred to as such and as Kindred Life graduates out new moms from the program in May 2015, the group will be known more formally as the Kindred Life Alumni Group. Former graduates from the TMC program in Northern Illinois are encouraged and invited to stay connected with the ministry alongside Kindred Life graduates. We will continue to provide a place for the former graduates of Teen Mother Choices, Northern Illinois program to connect (and also encourage them to serve as opportunity arises with the TMC International Program) so they can continue connecting, serving and growing with the Ministries that are dear to their hearts.
Alumni Activities (Groups and Socials are held in both Lake and Northern Cook Counties)
- Socials for the Alumni Group
- Educational Workshops
- Volunteering/Serving the Kindred Life Ministry and teen mothers and children
- Fundraising Events
- Information Raising/Speaking engagements
Alumni Group Membership
- Membership into the Kindred Life Alumni Group is open to all teen mothers who have “graduated” out of the Kindred Life Ministries Program or have participated in the Kindred Life program.
- Alumni Group Socials are scheduled regularly by the Kindred Life Alumni President and other Kindred Life staff and volunteers. Frequency and location is determined by the group allowing teen mothers from all three locations to participate.
- Communication for all Kindred Life Alumni is available via monthly socials, email, Kindred Life mailing lists, and Facebook.
- All Kindred Life Alumni who participate are invited to various social events throughout the year as well as to serve Kindred Life Ministries by volunteering time in the Kindred Life program, sharing testimonies, or at fundraising events.
For more information contact, Mona at [email protected], join our mailing list, to learn more about what’s going on in the ministry, and how you can get involved in our Alumni groups and socials. Look for a new Kindred Life Alumni Facebook page coming soon!