A community where every teen parent and their family thrives
Key verse: “…but the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control.” Galatians 5:22-23a
To cultivate growth, build relationships, and meet needs of teen parents and their families
Key Verse: “I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.” John 10:10b
We honor all life and the One who created it
The infallible word of God guides everything we do
We champion education: emotional, financial, physical, relational and spiritual
We provide a safe environment to develop healthy families
We advocate mature growth in all areas of life
We are faithful stewards of our resources
We seek collaboration with community partners* to support young families.
(Community partners* may include: families, schools, churches, civic organizations, governmental agencies, and other non-profit agencies.)
Every life is precious.
In 2014, this conviction drew a small group of men and women together. The desire was to serve every precious life and strengthen families.
Babies. Teen mothers. Teen fathers. Grandparents. Every life is precious.
Kindred Life Ministries was formed to reach teen mothers and fathers by offering services they desperately need. Our work is the next step of care in the pro-life movement.
By partnering with local churches and volunteers, as well as our qualified paid staff, we offer support and services in a Christian setting to help teen families thrive. Scripture calls us to honor life and the Maker of it. Join us as we carry out this command. Because your life is precious, too.
We Serve Teen Parents
- Between the ages of 13 and 19
- Have already given birth and have chosen to parent their child
- Have not yet obtained their high school diploma, or GED
- Are transitioning from high school to full-time employment, college course work, or technical/certificate programs
We Offer Teen Parents
- Child care Assistance while the teenage mother is at work or school
- Life Education Groups
- Guidance and assistance in setting goals
- Financial & Personal Counseling
- Referrals as appropriate
Mothers Must Be Willing To
- Attend school or work full time
- Attend and participate in weekly Life Education Group Nights
- Work with a mentor
- Participate in financial and personal counseling