Plant your pocket change with Kindred Life Ministries and watch it grow into thriving young families.
The Sippy Cup Thrive Drive is for anyone–young or old! In addition to the many churches in our area that host a Sippy Cup Thrive Drive with us, we encourage individuals to reach out to their own family, friends and their community groups to arrange one as well.
The Sippy Cup Thrive Drive is an Opportunity for You To
- Pray for a specific Kindred Life family.
- Collect spare change to help teen parents and their children to THRIVE.
- Encourage a young family with a note of encouragement to read for Valentines Day.
- Follow your Kindred Life Family on Facebook.
For more information about the Sippy Cup Thrive Drive, please contact Erin at:
Organize a Large Group or Church Participation
- Promote and advertise your drive several weeks in advance
- Sign up for a time to pick-up and return the number of sippy cups your group plans to fill
- Place the box of sippy cups, containing a picture of a Kindred Life family and blank notecard, in an accessible location
- Attach sign-out sheet near sippy cups
- Participants “sign out” sippy cups for a 2 week period
- Collect and return sippy cups and note cards to the drop-off location on your scheduled date
Participate on Your Own or with a Small Group of Family Members and Friends
- Sign up for a time to pick-up and return the number of sippy cups you plan to fill
- Distribute sippy cups, containing a picture of a Kindred Life family and a blank notecard
- Commit to pray daily for this young family
- Fill the cup with spare change, cash or simply write a check for the amount you wish to donate
- Write a note of encouragement on the included note card and keep the family photo for yourself.
- Arrange to gather sippy cups note cards and return them to your drop-off location on your scheduled date
Other Ways to Get Involved
Call for Volunteers
Kindred Life Ministries is always in need of volunteers. Do you feel called to serve teen parents and their children? We would love to hear from you.
Join TEAM THRIVE!
If you love to run, beginner to advanced levels, join TEAM THRIVE to raise awareness and financial support for teen mothers and children.