We had over 200 participants attend our annual Chili Cook-Off this month! Besides all the excellent entertainment, we had award winning chili to taste, teen parent testimonies and so much great fellowship.
This year was our first ever paddle raise and we are humbled to announce we more than doubled our typical Chili Cook-Off gift income. We raised $6,740 because of our very generous supporters.
We had giving levels.
- Childcare Assistance $50
- Life Education Classes $150
- Professional Counseling $300
- Alison Yoder – Pie Eating Contest Winner
- Jesse Kalinowski – First Place Chili (Judge’s AND Peoples Choice)
- Matt Prazenka – Second Place Chili
And of course we couldn’t have winners without judges! Thank you so much!
- Brad Gustafson – The Chapel Palatine, Campus Pastor
- John Knautz – The Bridge Randhurst, Campus Pastor
- Mark Wong – Wheeling High school, Home-bound Teacher and Counselor
- Tim Schieck – Our Saviour Evangelical Free Church, Pastoral Assistant
A HUGE thank you to our Guest Emcee
- Brandon Myers – The Orchard Church, Arlington Heights, Pastor of Congregational Life