What does TEAM THRIVE Do?
We are currently over halfway through our racing season and have only raised 25% of our $6,000 goal. Would YOU prayerfully consider getting involved? It’s not too late. Our next event is THIS SUNDAY EVENING.
Team THRIVE raises funds to support our teen parent programs. These programs provide well-rounded support through the following services:
What We Do:
- Educate Life skills training through our weekly Life Education group nights
- Counsel Financial, Personal & Group Counseling
- Mentor One on one mentoring for moms and dads
- Community Family-focused, lifelong relationships and encouragement
- Tangible Needs Diapers, meals, clothing, housewares, referrals
- Financial Assistance Childcare, education, car repair, housing
Twilight Shuffle 5K
708 Milwaukee Ave Libertyville, IL
September 2, 2018 4:00pm
Harmon Bike Ride (25,50,100)
11112 308th Ave, Wilmot, WI
September 9, 2018 6:00am
The Great Pumpkin Run
5930 Co Hwy H, Franksville, W
September 29, 2018 9:00am
Gurnee Days Trail Family Walk & Run RECAP
What an excellent day we had! We were able to raise $625 for teen parents by walking alongside our Gurnee Program moms and littles. This event was combined with Ribfest where we were able to volunteer in the evening. A big thank you to The Exchange Club of Gurnee for giving us the opportunity to serve at this event and annually supporting our Gurnee Program.